Fabric Decoupage Wardrobe Tutorial
If you follow any upcyclers you’ll know that big print decoupage is super popular right now.
This unique painting and decoupage workshop shows you the easy way to statement floral or botanical prints to transform a tired old wardrobe – a technique you can apply to cocktail cabinets, sideboards and drawers as it’s a great way to give contemporary colour and style to an unloved old piece. Plus it gives you:
- List of Materials
- A professionally filmed, edited and highly detailed HD Video Masterclass – 52 minutes 01 secs
- Tips Take-outs & Easy Hacks that make this technique effortless to achieve
- Styling Ideas to give your piece a quirky narrative whatever your look
- 3 downloadable illustrated PDFs on the Bonus Resources page
- You have unlimited access to this online training for as long as you want
- PLUS as soon as you buy any 2 workshops you will be invited to become part of my exclusive closed Painted Love Academy Facebook Group – reserved for my private painting community.
- Whenever you’re logged in access your workshops via the Painted Love Academy page
- Got a question before you buy?
Please read full T&Cs prior to purchase which assumes acceptance in full.
This tutorial is NOT part of my 6-week Masterclass but you can buy it HALF PRICE as a graduate of the 6-week Masterclass course.
If you’re serious about furniture painting think about joining the elite.
See what my Alumni like Lori say…
Read my Reviews.
Take the first step to being the best painter you can be!
PLEASE NOTE: Before you can purchase a course from us for the first time, you need to register with us.
You can do that by going here
If you have previously registered, you will be able to log in using those details, or if you have lost your password, you will be able to reset it.